Policy on school admissions and school fees is guided by three basic principles:
- Equity: To ensure the school gives the same basic resources to all learners
- Redress: High class education to learners from all communities.
- Access: To ensure no learners are excluded from attending this school on the basis of race or religion.
- School assessment is based on the Department of Education National Policy.
- We offer CAPS curriculum required by the current curriculum, assessing learners by means of Continuous Assessment (CASS) and external assessment.
- Work is closely monitored by a team of monitors to ensure marks obtained are marks deserved.
Placement + Assessment
- Learners are placed accordingly by document support provided on admission.
- No progression will be made if not qualified for on Departmental Standards.
- Discipline will be maintained at all times during school hours.
- Discipline focuses on developing the learners skills in making positive changes to manage their own behavior and relationships.
- Learners are guided to develop healthy study habits and skills.
We offer quality education by dedicated and qualified teaching staff, to assist the leaner to perform on his / her optimal level.